Doing business differently to give you the edge
Our team is chosen because they’re approachable and trustworthy with a desire to forge quality relationships and a reputation for innovation within an industry that is in need of it.
Here to help in everyway including supporting you in your negotiations on any onward purchase and to ensure that everything that you need is at hand at every turn.
Clients love us because we take away the pain of all the negotiating, paperwork and constant coordination that is involved in buying, selling and letting property.
Our customers come to us because they see our business is shaped on not just what we do, but who we are. Our experience, knowledge and the results we achieve help them believe and trust in us. They are confident that we can do the job. But most of all they like us.
Strict codes of practice
Edwards is a member of The Property Ombudsman and complies with the Deposit Protection Scheme. These memberships provide sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants with an assurance that they will receive the highest level of customer service.
Client Money Protection
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our vendor, landlords and tenants alike. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. If we are unable to resolve your complaint for you within the time frames specified you may complain to the Property Ombudsman.
Please address all complaints to our head office at:
Edwards Estate Agents, 41 Sandy Park Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 3PH.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
- We will send you a letter and/or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We investigate your complaint in an unbiased manner.
- We will respond to the complainant within 15 working days of the first letter having been received and within this letter we will supply our statement and full conclusion of the matter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the case to be reviewed by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint.
- If you have exhausted our internal procedures and remain unsatisfied with the final result you can then contact The Property Ombudsman about your complaint at the address below.
The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Telephone: 01722 333306